There are many ways to create a hotspot in Ubuntu. But I want you to know the easiest way to create a hotspot in Ubuntu. Follow the steps:
1. Download kde5-nm-connection-editor from your software center.
2. Press Alt+F2 and type kde5-nm-connection-editor, click enter
3. You will see:
4. Click add and select Wi-Fi (shared) options:
6. Find “Connect to Hidden Wi-Fi Network” from the top bar.
7. Click on the connection you just have made.
8. Your PC will be connected to the shared connection.
9. Then you can connect other devices to the same shared connection.
Note:* You can’t share the wireless connection if you are already connected to a WiFi. You need to connect your computer to a wired connection first.
If you have any problems regarding the WiFi sharing problems, leave a comment or you can ring me on +977 98421-26762.